What is a dunnage airbag?
- Its fabrication consists of a plastic bladder, which contains the air, in most cases covered by an outer shell in paper or poly-woven.
- It is used to prevent load movement during transit while shipping products by truck, sea container, intermodal, railcar or ocean vessel.
What are the industrial terms used for dunnage airbags?
Disposable Inflatable Dunnage, Reusable Dunnage Aribag, Disposable Dunnage bag, Inflatable Dunnage Bag, or Dunnage Bags.
How do I determine what size Dunnage Aribag to use?
- Measure void between cargo pallets/load.
- Measure distance from floor to top of load
- Measure the length of the pallets or whatever you are trying to restrain.
For further information, please contact one of our sales representatives.
What type of equipment is necessary to inflate Dunnage Bags?
- DC Dunnage Inflator tool
- Air gauge
Contact us and communicate with our Shipment Securement Specialist
Where is the company based?
We are a USA based company. We have 2 manufacturing facilities in Portugal and Turkey
For specific address information, visit our company location page here.
What makes DC Dunnage different from other manufacturers?
Our production facility has a top-brand PE blown film extrusion line and integrated to dunnage bag production. We extrude our raw materials. This means that we sell best product for a very competitive price.